We’re holding a series of talks across the country by renowned historian Barrie Trinder, author of this magnificent new book.
Admission is by ticket only – £5, available by phoning the publishers on 01524 840111. The ticket includes free refreshments, plus £5 off the book, which are for sale on the night.
- Birmingham University 21 May 2013, 7–9pm
- Coalbrookdale Iron Museum 31 May 2013, 7–9pm
- New Lanark 17 June 2013, 7–9pm
- Blaenavon 18 July 2013, 7–9pm
- Sunderland Museum and Winter Gardens 16 August 2013, 2–4pm
- People’s History Museum 31 August 2013, 2-4pm